SAE52100/EN31/GCr15/100Cr6 For industry Bearings application
GCr15 refers to a high carbon and chromium bearing steel with less alloy content. After quenching and low temperature tempering, it has high hardness, uniform structure, good wear resistance and high contact fatigue performance.
1 A kind of high carbon and chromium bearing steel which most widely used with a good permance and less alloy content.
2. High hardenability and good comprehensive performance.
3. Good machinability after spheroidizing annealing
4. High hardness, uniform organization, good wear resistance, high contact fatigue performance after quenching and tempering.
5. Good hot working performance
1 For making all kinds of bearing ring and rolling element, such as steel ball roller and ferrule of inernal combustion engine, electric motorcycle, automonilrd tractors, machine tools, rolling mill, boring machine, mining machinery, general machinery, high load and high speed roating mechanical transmission bearing.
2. Sometimes also used to make tools, such as pumching die and measuring tools