Low tensile carbon steel tubes for heat-exchanger,condensor,air-heater tubes
Method of Manufacture of Steel Tubes:
HFS-Hot finished seamless
CFS-Cold finished seamless
ERW-Electric resistance welded including induction welded
CEW-Cold finished electric resistance welded including induction welded
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing or ERW tubes On line inspection
5. Heat Treatment of Steel Pipes
6. Straightening/Cutting to specified length/Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Quality Testing in own lab with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Straightness, etc.
8. Packing and Stocking of steel pipes
100% Eddy Current Testing/Hydraulic testing
100% Tubing Size Tolerance Checking.
100% Tube surface checking to avoid surface defects.
BS3059 Seamless Cold Drawn Heat Exchanger Tube
BS3059-1 Steel Boiler and superheater tubes
Heat Exchanger, Condensers and similar heater,superheater