1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing or Cold Rolling, On line inspection
5. Heat Treatment: SR, A, N
6. Straightening/Cutting to specified length/Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Quality Testing in own lab with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Straightness, etc.
8. Packing and Stocking.
100% Eddy Current Testing.
100% Size Tolerance Checking.
100% Tube surface checking to avoid surface defects.
ASTM A519 High Precision Cold Rolled Steel Tube Mechanical Purpose
HR, CW, SR, A, N
JIS G3444 JISG3445 ASTM A519 ASTM A519 DIN EN10305-1