Product Name: SAE4130 ASTM A519 Seamless Cold Drawn Round Steel Tubing Free of Oxide Scale Surface
Material:1010, 1020, 4130
Size Range: OD: 6-88mm, WT: 1-15mm, Length: 5.8m/6m, maximal 11.8m
Delivery Condition: CW, SR, A, N
Application: For mechanical application
Round steel tubing exhibits excellent strength and durability, is easy to cut, bend, and form, and is versatile and affordable enough for a broad spectrum of applications. Multiple styles and alloys are available, including seamless 4130 steel tubing.
4130 Round Steel Tube Applications
4130 round steel tube is used in numerous types of industrial applications, including:
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing or Cold Rolling, On line inspection
5. Heat Treatment: SR, A, N
6. Straightening/Cutting to specified length/Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Quality Testing in own lab with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Straightness, etc.
8. Packing and Stocking.
100% Eddy Current Testing.
100% Size Tolerance Checking.
100% Tube surface checking to avoid surface defects.