Product Name: EN10305 Precision Carbon Cold Drawn Steel Pipe for Steering Gear box and Diverter
Material: E235, E255, E355
Size Range: OD: 6-88mm, WT: 1-15mm, Length: 5.8m/6m, maximal 11.8m
Delivery Condition: +C, +LC, +SR, +A, +N
Application: For high precision purpose, auto industry, like manipulator, Shock Absorber, Transmission Shaft, Steering Gear, Car Frame, etc.
Stable Quality with Comeptitive Price.
+N(Bright Annealing) Heat Treatment, Surface is bright and smooth, without oxide scale
Good Extending and Bending Ability.
<iframe width="926" height="521" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gUAIBt37SHs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> Quality Control:
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing or Cold Rolling, On line inspection
5. Heat Treatment:+SR, +A, +N
6. Straightening/Cutting to specified length/Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Quality Testing in own lab with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Straightness, etc.
8. Packing and Stocking.
100% Eddy Current Testing.
100% Size Tolerance Checking.
100% Tube surface checking to avoid surface defects.