EN10305-1 Precision Steel Pipes are widely used in automotive industry.
-- Automotive Structural Pipes
-- Fuel tank pipes
-- Transmission Shaft pipes
-- Pipes for frontal and backward automobile chairs
-- Pipes for steering gear box and diverter
-- Pipes for rust-proof cover
-- Pipes for engine support/bracket
-- Pipes for pneumatic pumps
-- Pipes for storing automobile shock absorber liquid
-- Drag Link
-- Car frame
-- Car silencer.
1. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
2. Raw Material Segregation to avoid steel grade mix-up
3. Heating and Hammering End for Cold Drawing
4. Cold Drawing or Cold Rolling, On line inspection
5. Heat Treatment:+SR, +A, +N
6. Straightening/Cutting to specified length/Finished Measuring Inspection
7. Quality Testing in own lab with Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Elongation, Hardness, Straightness, etc.
8. Packing and Stocking.
100% Eddy Current Testing.
100% Size Tolerance Checking.
100% Tube surface checking to avoid surface defects.